We’ve compiled a list of the Questions and Answers that Astra Lash customers commonly asked the most often.
To jump to the section you’re most interested in, simply click on one of the links directly below.
- For booking product, click the “ADD to Cart” button. In this way go to the product page and continue the shopping and now all the products, clicked the “ADD to Cart” button will store at “CART”.
- AT the top right corner, there is “Shopping Cart”, in below the link shows the no of items with amount. On click the link, the details can be visible.
- Here the “View Cart” and “Checkout” link are there. Click at “View Cart” link to see the details of the products and amount. Here one can edit, update or delete the no of products. On click the “Checkout” link, it proceeds for payment and booked the product online.
- For “Checkout”, you have to create an account otherwise you can checkout through “Guest”.
Please place your order using our online shop, or call us on 020 8349 2422.
- 8mm-short extension fare or the inner and outer eye
- 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm- are most popular size for middle lashes
- 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm point use and outer eyes, suitable for special occasions
Astra Lash London is the best quality extension lashes at an unbeatable price!
- J-Curl creates a natural look to the lashes as it is the straightest curl.
- B-Curl Medium Curl slightly curlier than J-Curl and easy to use on all eye shapes.
- C-Curl Curlier than J and B and will enhance the look of the lashes.
- D-Curl Extremely curly, ideal for a Glamorous look and can be used on straight or curly lashes.
- L-Curl A longer length for a fuller lash with longer bonding than other curl types. Less of a curl and more of an angle.
Astra Lash London are the best quality extension lashes, at an unbeatable price!
- Remove a strip from the tray.
- Place the lash strip onto the back of the less dominant hand.
- Make sure the two ends of the strip are secure.
- Carefully pick the lash from the strip with tweezers.
This method is used by many eyelashe technicians and make up artists reducing time spent with each client.